Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Publisher Account Director? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Publisher Account Director?
Working within the Publisher Account Management team from our Seoul offIce, the Account Director will lead a team of account managers & work directly with all of our local publishers to manage their overall relationship with Taboola. In this role you will help to implement & launch Taboola content recommendation products, track post-launch performance, & provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue & more.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of client-facing experience in strategic partnership Account Management.
- Have a minimum of 2 years team management experience
- Have a solid understanding of web, Mobile Web & App revenue ecosystem, including overall advertising measurements & analytics
- Have outstanding relationship management & customer service skills with experience interacting & negotiating at C-level
- Experience negotiating complex agreements
- Have very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients & monitoring/identifying trends in data & in generated reports
- Are highly motivated, proactive, dedicated & creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- Have high attention to detail & are organized with strong communication skills
Nice to haves include:
- Prior experience of account management in adtech company
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Publisher Account Director, you will:
- Manage & grow relationships with overall publisher clients & strategic partners
- Act as local team lead for Publisher Account Managers in South Korea team
- Monitor & analyze metrics & proactively take steps to improve results
- Understand Taboolas platform & the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem & client needs/requirements in order to be able to intelligently up-sell the platform.
- Work closely with the Strategic Publisher Sales & BD as well as the remote R&D department in order to become a valuable resource & single point of contact to the client.
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Opera, Samsung, HUAWEI & others.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.