To support our Global Account Executives team, we are currently searching for a Business Development Representative to focus on EMEA & in particular the French Region.
The role's responsibility is to generate New Logo meetings that will support our Sales team to generate pipeline through the identification & qualification of new sales opportunities with prospects within a set of named Assigned Accounts.
The selected candidate will be extremely energetic & ambitious with a can-do attitude who enjoys new challenges, is comfortable with change, & wishes to be part of a team & a growing operation. You must have strong interpersonal skills, business acumen, enjoy having great & qualified conversations on the phone & have an established record of initiating high volumes of calls.
This is a sales development role, ideal for someone who wants to progress their career into Sales.
- Calling prospects to generate qualified interest in BOX solutions on Target Accounts (New Business) by means of qualified appointments as a first step.
- Involvement in account planning & mapping exercises in collaboration with local sales team through researching purchased databases, publicly available lists, social media, & other sources of prospects.
- Qualify & develop leads from initial contact to a qualified appointment for hand over to local sales team
- Contribute to sales pipeline development through assigned account prospecting to key decision makers (e.g. C level & Director level) & (technical) influencers within organizations.
- Build key relationships with prospects to gain a deep understanding of company & prospects goals to enable expansion of BOX technology & solutions across the enterprise.
- Undertake cold calling campaigns around specific business propositions or market awareness
- Provide support & be a common point of contact during core business hours for prospects & the direct sales team (by email or by telephone).
- Work closely with Sales to meet prospect/customer requirements during qualification process.
- Qualify incoming leads from various sources including website, marketing events, incoming calls & work closely with the department Manager to ensure proper administration of our closed loop lead management system (Salesforce.com).
- Find & qualify upsell opportunities.
- Align your activities with quarterly/yearly set qualified sales revenue targets.
- Meet monthly/quarterly/yearly KPIs on OBR as required.
- Experience in contacting organizations with complex Decision-making Units.
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders' levels. Proven negotiation skills & experience in a role-related environment (Sales related knowledge).
- Experience selling to Global Enterprises is desirable.
- "Can Do" attitude & persistence.
- High level of attention to details.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team, sharing information cross-functionally when required.
- Experience in SalesForce.com or a comparable CRM system is required with a demonstrated ability to use the CRM as your primary contact management system; recording all prospect interaction as it occurs.
- Ability to change in response to a rapidly moving competitive environment & to identify & develop sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of French language (fluent level).
How we show up in our values & behaviours:
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.
Take Risks. Fail Fast. GSD: ruthlessly prioritize & pull the plug when something is not working.
10X it: strive for breakthrough vs incremental progress.
Be a owner. it's your company: hold yourself accountable.
Be candid & assume good intent: focus on getting to the truth & not winning arguments.
Bring your whole self to work every day: feel comfortable being who you truly are.
Make mum proud: do right by your colleagues, customers & community.
Here is the fine print..
- 20% + year on year growth.
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie & 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor).
- Fantastic & diverse bunch of colleagues (..well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra).
- Active social calendar & communities, including Box Women's Network & PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs & above.
- Culture of learning - we value .continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias & radical candor
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back & provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate & fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year for your chosen community.
Package includes RSUs, pension, medical & dental cover. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) & gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our inhouse chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks & drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the wonderful White Collar Factory on Old Street, smaller European offices are in Germany, France, Netherlands & Sweden.
Are you ready? Hit apply now & you will hear a response within three working days.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information & applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 90,000 businesses globally & over 70 % of the Fortune 500, customers include AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar & London Met Police . Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe & Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.