Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, & act on experience data, also called X-data. The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, & entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee & brandon one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 & 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, & build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, & together we will accelerate XM & power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas & growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, & provides a fun, flexible & inclusive work environment.
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. We partner with our customers throughout their experience journey & help them unlock the most value from our products & services. We understand our customers goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy & collaborative individuals to join our group & have a huge impact on customer retention & maturity. We have ambitious members on this team, & are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a Customer Engagement Associate who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you are creative, a superb communicator & problem-solver, have the ability to build positive relationships & want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place youve been dreaming about.
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers renew & expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have scary-good story-telling skills & can translate complex technology & business topics, trends, & opportunities into high-quality marketing content targeting a range of audiences. You have strong organizational skills, can juggle multiple priorities, & are a great communicator who empathizes with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, you use your expertise to consult on best practices, & refuse to give up until our clients succeed. You are excited about innovating, developing & executing content initiatives as well as making recommendations on marketing plans.
- Drive Customer Success by converting users in a client organization into Qualtrics champions
- Lead the strategy around content & messaging, development & implementation of high-value assets to improve customer retention
- Partner closely with our enablement leads, product marketing managers, & subject matter experts from across the company to deliver engaging content that helps accelerate adoption, retention, & expansion of customers
- Design & create targeted campaigns across a variety of channels to improve active user engagement with specific customer segments & customize content depending on where they are in the lifecycle
- Ideate marketing campaigns to drive retention, & collaborate across internal teams to execute these plans by writing campaign briefs & overseeing their deploymenta
- Analyze campaign & program performance & report results to leadership
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve overall customer experience leading to greater satisfaction & loyalty among our clients
- Motivate your clients to carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in B2B Marketing & Demand Generation
- Customer Success experience a plus
- Basic proficiency with Marketo Marketo Certification a plus!
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience building & launching email & nurture programs to drive qualified leads to sales or customer renewals
- Technically capable, excellent communicator
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees & their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories