CipherHealth is a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities & events, company masseuse, & cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, & firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what tie us all together.
Overall Job Summary
As a Salesforce Architext, you will play a critical role in driving the success of our company, ensuring efficiency within our Salesforce.com platform across the organization. This is a highly cross-functional role, giving you the opportunity to collaborate to develop a systematic approach that equips all teams to be successful in every interaction with prospects & customers. You will be responsible for ensuring Salesforce.com is designed in the most optimal way to meet the companys process.
We are looking for someone who is business-focused, collaborative, entrepreneurial & will thrive in our fast-paced team.
You will report directly to the Director of Sales Operations & work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success & Product teams.
- Create & manage Salesforce admin processes including validation rules, workflows, approval processes & user management
- Create & manage Salesforce developer processes including triggers, apex classes & visualforce pages
- Create & manage Salesforce data quality processes including reports, dashboards, data enrichment, & data cleansing
- Setup & manage Salesforce installed packages & integrated solutions
- Work with management & stakeholders to identify new ways to improve Salesforce functionality & business processes
Must Have Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce Design & Development
- Experience developing, testing, documenting & deploying solutions in Salesforce
- Experience with the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & G-Suite
- Experience & understanding of B2B SaaS sales
- Motivation to independently drive projects to completion
- Strong communication & relationship building skills
- Exceptional organizational skills & can manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively
Nice to Haves
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Healthcare industry experience