Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
As the Senior Analyst for Messaging Exchange, you have a proven track record of excellence in coordinating & conducting analysis to impact results. You will act as a critical teammate, reporting to the Senior Manager of Strategy & Operations, taking on operational challenges & crafting analyses for fast paced strategic priorities.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic & understands how to be successful in a multi-faceted environment. They also possess: desire to be on the front lines of an emerging market segment at Twilio, owning data transparency for front-line teams & bringing insights to life. You enjoy out of the box thinking & developing scalable data solutions. Potential projects could include crafting algorithmic pricing tools, building systems to forecast revenue & profit trends or generating market elasticity recommendations. You will be a great addition to our team if you are proficient in data transformation, analysis & communication practices.
- Energized by a dynamic, high-growth environment; resilient in the face of challenges
- Experience with SQL, Tableau (or another business intelligence tool) required
- 5+ years shown experience in FP&A, biz ops, revenue strategy, strategy consulting, and/or operations.
- History of making recommendations, not simply executing against a pre-established roadmap
- Sufficient understanding of unit economics & their dynamics
- Experience in highly quantitative fields including financial markets, commodities trading, telecommunications, advertising a plus a plus, but not required
This role will be an integral team member supporting an international team passionate about Twilios highest-spending & most sophisticated accounts.
- BE AN OWNER: You will own data architecture & build sales/partner tools that support operations of our Global Messaging Exchange team that empower our Supply & Demand teams
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You will develop & iterate on Supply & Demand curve models to understand & improve the capture of market share while focusing on profitability
- BE BOLD: You will lead all aspects of reporting & forecasting weekly & monthly P&L
- DRAW THE OWL: Analytical rigor & critical thinking are a must, but youll also need to get into the details to drive real, sustainable impact
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication tools in order to build better applications to maximize customer engagement. The Messaging Exchange team plays a vital role in building out & improving our customer base, bringing Twilio to developers, lines of business, non-profits & enterprises to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.