Are you looking for meaningful work? An environment where every day is positive & supportive? How about pride in knowing you will be part of a company who has earned the title "Best Place to Work" & Best in Class luxury environment? Then we are looking for you!
Aegis Living is a private, family-owned company founded in 1997 & has rapidly grown to become a leader in the senior living industry. Aegis Living's success has been exceptional, as the company has expanded to include 30 communities in Washington, California & Nevada.
Location: Dana Point, CA 92624
As a WELLNESS NURSE your contributions & training may include:
- Assist Director of Nursing/Health Services Nurse on pre-assessments.
- Provide nursing services to residents.
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, & physicians.
- Maintain accurate resident health records
- Medication Management
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation & Investigation Reporting
- Wound care
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- California LVN license that is active & in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors! Prior experience with seniors is a plus.
- Ability to work hard, support yourteamand build fun into the job
- Typical schedule may vary, hours are 7:30 am-3:30 pm (day shifts)
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- Competitive pay,
- Excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more(For Full-Time Associates), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off for Full-Time Associates)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
If you are interested in becoming a Caregiver for egis Living, we encourage you to submit your resume toJhon Vargasat Jhon.Vargas@aegisliving.com or Contact Jhon Vargas at (425) 284-1611.