WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced, globally-focused Product Manager who can work closely with Design, Engineering & Go-To Market teams to improve the Braze experience for our SMB (small to medium business) customer segment. You will lead the discovery & delivery of new capabilities designed for the needs of SMB users. You should have a passion for creating & leveraging leading-edge technologies to create complete customer solutions, enjoy getting out into the field to understand customer needs, & have experience bringing new product ideas to life using a data-driven approach.
Youll join the SMB team, which owns the experience & strategy for Braze SMB clients & is critical to the company's continued growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the product vision, strategy & milestones for the SMB team.
- Help manage the product roadmap for our SMB team analyzing inputs from a wide variety of sources to prioritize the most important next steps for our product.
- Deeply understand our customers, market, & technology environment.
- Provide expertise on the problems experienced by SMB marketing teams.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, & counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions & ensure that were building excellent products.
- Establish & manage internal & external customer expectations.
- Lead product development in a lean, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced builder with 4+ years of Product Management experience.
- You have strong communication, collaboration, organization, & persuasion skills.
- You have a proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion & are always looking for new ways that processes & products can be improved.
- You have strong technical experience you understand how distributed systems & mobile technology products work.
- You have an eagerness to learn & grow.
- Experience working in the growth or marketing automation industry
- Experience at a high-growth, high-scale technology startup
- SaaS experience at a B2B company
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.