DO YOU WANT TO LOVE YOUR JOB? ENJOY YOUR TEAM?LOVE THE MISSION OF THE COMPANY?
Join Aegis & work in a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work", & Best in Class luxury environment.
Provide proactive leadership, overall direction & management of our maintenance team for our Assisted Living community. Ensure fulfillment of our commitment to provide residents with excellence in quality & a senior living environment unequaled in the industry.
Aegisof Napa is in search of a Community Maintenance Director.We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. Our Maintenance Directors are a key component to our success as they provide proactive leadership, overall direction & management of our maintenance & housekeeping team for our assisted living community. Ensure fulfillment of our commitment to provide residents with excellence in quality & a senior living environment unequaled in the industry.
AS A MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR YOU WILL:
- Provide general maintenance & repair for our upscale community.
- Prepare apartments for rental: to include painting, shampooing carpets, general cleaning & minor repair of fixtures.
- Ordering supplies & monitoring vendors.
- Supervise Maintenance Assistant & Housekeeping Staff to ensure the community is properly maintained.
- Provide leadership, training, & development to assigned staff members.
- Coordinate the Hazcom program, lead the Safety Committee, & perform safety audits & checklists.
- Assists with performing emergency service & repairs on an as needed basis to satisfy service requests & to appropriately maintain the community.
- Assists with inspections & tours of the property, providing preventive maintenance services in accordance with a well-defined program; institutes corrective action on any deficiencies.
- Demonstrated maintenance skills to include light carpentry, paining, minor repair & general cleaning.
- Experience with light electrical &/or plumbing a plus.
- Experience leading a fun & professional department that reflects excellence
- Commitment to high quality standards & continuous improvement
- Good team player & ability to work with people of all ages.
- Commitment to serving seniors with kindness & respect.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Interested??? Join Aegis Living where we not only care about our employees & our residents but also in providing a beautiful physical plant.
Research us. Ask around. www.aegisliving.com/careers This really is a great place to work!