Looking for an exciting Graphic Design position creating dynamic work for a company that prioritizes brand? We're looking for a talented, passionate creative professional who's ready to lead large marketing initiatives that drive real business impact.
Not only will you be hands-on in contributing to an incredible brand, you'll also hone your creative & design skills as you help lead an incredible in-house creative team.
Join us as we build dynamic brand campaigns, execute world-class events around the globe, create award-winning digital & print experiences, & produce beautiful collateral all in support of our mission to democratize technology skills.
Who you're committed to being:
- Easy to work with. We pride ourselves on our reputation as incredible collaborators who deliver a high level of service to our internal customers & stakeholders.
- Intuitive & initiative driven.
- Humble & willing to learn & also to help others get better.
- Check your attitude at the door & come willing to hone your craft.
- Wickedly creative.
- Detail oriented.
- Open & willing to apply critical feedback to improve yourself & your work.
What you'll need to bring:
- Lead Designers at Pluralsight are expected to work autonomously & independently creating, proposing & refining successful design expressions. Lead designers need to feel comfortable operating with a certain level of ambiguity & be willing to seek out answers to unlock successful solutions.
- Ability to review & provide feedback on the work of others to improve & refine the broader application of our brand systems & advocate for our design principles.
- Desire to leverage data to optimize & refine creative solutions over time.
- Instincts to recognize opportunities to evolve brand systems & the ability to clearly communicate brand requirements in both verbal & written form.
- High degree of business acumen to be able to represent the brand & creative team in broad cross-functional initiatives where design systems & principles are being applied across the company.
- High competence to lead cross-functional teams working to solve business critical problems that may or may not be driven by a specific creative need.
Experience you'll need:
- We're looking for a seasoned agency or in-house creative professional with 5-6 years experience creating large multi-channel campaigns & programs.
- Strong base of core creative skills & a firm understanding of design principles
- An intuitive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- We're looking for a creative leader who can differentiate themselves with unique skill sets that would add value to the broader team. Those skills could include things like: Motion & Animation Design, Video production & Editing, 3D modeling & Animation, Strong Commercial Illustration ability.
Please include in your application a link to relevant design samples that effectively communicates your ability as well as your creative process, including project insights, solutions & current design trends. Candidates without a portfolio link will not be considered.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.