Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our SM4G team
SurveyMonkey for Good (SM4G) is our social impact program. Our mission is to use People Powered Data to improve our world & to give everyone a voice. We do this by focusing on three areas: empowering local communities, cultivating diversity equity & inclusion, & creating impact through technology.
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone to take our inclusion, diversity & social impact work to the next level. You will join a team of incredible partners that includes leaders from our Executive, People, Product, & Marketing teams to guide powerful DEI & social impact programs within the organization & in the broader business community.
We hope to find a leader who brings with them expertise, existing relationships, & inspiration to accelerate our progress in these areas. You will be someone with creative passion & a willingness to be hands-on to help guide a global strategy. You will report directly to the Chief Diversity & Social Impact Officer.
- Work with the Comms & Social team on the development of DEI & Social Impact narratives, announcements, reactive news, internal communications & external press
- Partner with leadership to develop metrics for measuring the effectiveness of corporate DEI initiatives
- Be an advisor & DEI/Social Impact subject matter expert to business leaders, Employee Resource Group Leads & other vested parties through coaching, ideation & action-oriented recommendations
- Work closely with company leadership to develop high-quality experiences in service of our important priorities
- Create strategic alignment between DEI/Social Impact & important teams' programs (e.g., Communications, Executive Team, People Team, Product, Sales, & Marketing) to maximize outcomes & results for SurveyMonkey & customers
- Support professional services & sales in deploying SurveyMonkey DEI products to customers
- 8+ years of professional experience in some combination of DEI, social impact, communications, technology, or politics
- Experience managing multiple, complex, & matrixed company-wide global projects
- Proven project management experience
- Experience working with colleagues & external agencies across workstreams (i.e. public relations, social media)
- Experience working with company executives & high-visibility principles
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.