About the Company
Qumulo is the leading file data platform, providing unrivaled freedom, control, & real-time visibility for file data at petabyte scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, & the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features & a single, easy to use solution in a customers data center or in the public cloud.
Qumulo has a collaborative culture with a strong focus on delivering value to our customers. We are looking for people with a diverse set of experiences to help us fulfill our vision. You can get to know a few of our engineers at https://qumulo.com/eng/ (https://qumulo.com/eng/).
About the Position
Qumulos customers are responsible for managing large amounts of data & the front end engineers at Qumulo build simple & beautiful user experiences to make this job easy. In this role, you will work closely with UX designers & other software engineers to show customers the information needed to understand how their Qumulo system is working. You will also build shared UI paradigms & components to ensure a polished & consistent user experience throughout the product.
If this piques your interest, we want to talk to you!
- Integrate with Qumulo teams to create a great user experience by building simple, lovable & complete UI
- Collaborate with user experience designers, product owners, & software engineers to deliver user-facing products
- Design front end systems that are testable & maintainable
- Share & teach what good front end code looks like
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, & cross-browser compatibility
- Passionate about creating a great user experience by working with UX Designers & directly with customers
- Curious about new technologies & methodologies, & delights in sharing knowledge
- Ability to work in an Agile development process & to do test driven software development
- 4+ years of demonstrated ability in a software development role. We are hiring at multiple levels of seniority; the appropriate level is determined through the hiring process.
- Beneficial to have experience with React, Redux, Backbone, and/or D3.js
- Excellent healthcare coverage
- Parental leave
- 401K investment plan
- Unlimited paid time off, strongly encouraged to take at least 3 weeks per year
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
For more information on our Applicant & Employee Privacy Notice please click on the link below: