The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients & their doctors, among healthcare teams, & even between practices & third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, & insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, & highly inefficient & in worst-case scenarios, its even responsible for lost patient lives.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric & truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people & systems seamlessly, & patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series A startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle & foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, & transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, & a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
As an Account Manager, you will work with Klaras clients to drive retention, renewals, adoption, customer satisfaction, & growth. This role will be client facing requiring outstanding relationship management skills & technical acumen. You will coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment through ongoing account management. The ideal candidate is hands-on & results-oriented, with strong communication & problem-solving skills, along with a proven track record in analytics & comfortable in a fast-paced & data-heavy environment.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, product adoption, training, & revenue growth
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs & providing additional Klara solutions & ROI
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Identify at-risk renewals & deliver on customer remediation plans
- Monitor customer health to track usage & customer satisfaction
- Forecast retention, renewal, & status for assigned accounts
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, & support
- 3+ years of customer facing experience preferably at a B2B SAAS company
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Solid communication, listening, & writing skills
- Ability to problem solve & resolve client issues
- Understanding of software as a service (SAAS)
- Organized & reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Excellent organizational, presentation & communication skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills