LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail & a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Assist our clients with day-to-day management & troubleshooting for some of our largest & most strategic enterprise brand partners
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products & services - blocking & tackling barriers to adoption & success
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources & stakeholders, including but not limited to: product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal & privacy teams
- Ensure the timely & successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs & objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal & external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, & forecast a customers usage of our products
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- 4+ years client focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred)
- AdTech/MarTech experience required
- Experience working with Brands
- Desire to work in San Francisco/New York.
- Passion for organization, problem solving, & project management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn & help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally & externally. You are punctual & always answer emails & calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills & attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Super independent & self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching & mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our companys future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco or New York & take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.