WE HELP ONLINE COMMUNITIES THRIVE
Spot.IM's mission is to create exceptional technology that empowers digital media publishers to develop meaningful & monetizable online communities for their readers within their Owned & Operated web space. Our enterprise software platform helps the worlds biggest online publishers form independent communities around their distinct content, quickly bolstering their overall engagement & social interactions. We connect millions of unique users a month across leading digital media publishers including Hearst, Sky Sports, Fox News, AOL, Uproxx, IFLScience, US Magazine, & many more. Spot.IM is VC-backed by Insight Ventures, one of the worlds most trusted & successful institutional investors, & we are focused on growing our standout global team & product stack.
Spot.IM is VC-backed by some of the worlds most trusted & successful institutional investors & has raised over $60M in venture capital to date.
IT Manager - What You'll Do:
- Build Spot.IMs first in-house IT role, from IT roadmap creation, project planning, support processes, software/hardware management & support, & information security protocols
- Partner with the DevOps team to manage Spot.IMs internal infrastructure & suite of internally used software applications across all business units
- Partner with CTO to define & enforce company-wide information security policies including 2-factor authentication, tiered product access, & login creation/deletion
- Manage company software & internal infrastructure budgets, resources & future growth roadmaps
- Manage all relationships & services with 3rd party vendors including company-used software tools & licenses
- Oversee all company hardware procurement processes & execution across both US & Israel job sites
The Skills & Experience You Bring:
- Proven experience in building & running the IT operations function at a growing tech company. Prior startup experience highly preferred.
- Experienced in planning, setting up & maintaining IT systems with an emphasis on the Google tools suite (Gmail, Drive, etc)
- Experience managing, supporting, & troubleshooting hardware & software within a mixed Windows, Mac, & Linux systems environment
- Strong knowledge & hands-on experience working with communication networks including communications protocols, firewalls, routers, etc.
- Experience in establishing & enforcing information security & cyber protection policies across a distributed workplace
- Knowledge & experience in the DevOps world (AWS) is a major advantage
The Spot.IM Culture
We offer a dynamic & unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class & high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, & creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change & strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role & projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, & make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
Ready to join our community? Apply today.