Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As the Global Head of Demand Generation at Teampay, you will be responsible for developing, leading, & scaling demand generation programs that drive revenue. You will help Teampay accelerate growth via new global markets, feature launches, & creative, integrated campaigns. You will build & manage a growing team of talented demand gen professionals & help us expand into new geographies.
Approaching the role with an ownership mentality, you will take advantage of opportunities to maximize results across the funnel. In this highly strategic role, you will have the ability to shape the demand generation function at Teampay & directly impact the business.
- Lead the global demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, & repeatable pipeline & revenue.
- Forecast, track, & report on campaign metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders.
- Build & manage the demand generation team, including a global organization to support international marketing efforts.
- Scale multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid advertising, social & account-based marketing across geographies.
- Partner with sales to ensure alignment on demand gen campaigns & develop creative account-based programs that generate new opportunities.
- Work with product marketing to bring go-to-market plans for new products & features to market in a way that opens & accelerates opportunities.
- Own the demand funnel by developing & optimizing the right scoring, CTAs/conversion paths, testing & optimization frameworks, & routing practices.
- Gain a deep understanding of Teampays value prop & messaging so you can translate it into effective copy for emails, nurture programs, landing pages & other demand assets.
- 5-8 years experience in B2B marketing or demand generation, preferably at SaaS or technology companies, with 3+ years leading the function.
- Deep experience planning & managing integrated marketing programs that produce high-quality opportunities & create exponential revenue.
- An understanding of & hands-on experience with key demand creatioIm n approaches, including digital advertising, website optimization, content marketing, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, demand partnerships, content syndication, sponsorships, & more.
- Strong analytical skills & proven ability to use data to test & optimize campaign performance & inform future strategies.
- Ability to partner across the organization & with GTM leadership to identify opportunities, share information, & drive results.
- Excellent collaboration skills & ability to motivate team members.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize & manage various projects based on the current business requirements & landscape.
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, youll get benefits & perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees & 50% covered for dependents.
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employees pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training & Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- One-time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun & educational events for all employees, offered both virtually & in-person.
You can learn more about our product features here, & see our company values here.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.