At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories & create an impactful, design-forward, & easy-to-manage online presence. From our headquarters in NYC & our international office in Dublin, we are actively working to grow our global reach & bring the future of online publishing to a worldwide audience.
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to provide support to our International Strategy & Operations team. You will have the opportunity to be involved in varying international business initiatives & will collaborate with our Data Science Team & colleagues across the organization, to drive data driven decisions & impact our international business. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit & are excited to support a diverse set of strategic initiatives with the common goal to grow our international user base, then this role is right for you.
This role is based in our New York City headquarters & reports into our Head of International Strategy & Operations.
- Support the International Business Operations process, keeping the team focused on data driven deliverables as part of our international growth initiatives
- Provide insights & own reporting, data validation, & presenting data in a format that allows the team & management to make strategic decisions
- Search, validate, & maintain data to develop reports & scorecards aligned to business needs & ongoing team initiatives
- Proactively identify problems through quantitative & qualitative data analysis & help support the international team in developing solutions
- Partner cross-functionally across the business to ensure consistent achievement of our international operational plan & growth goals
- 3+ years experience in a Business Operations, Analytics, or relevant data driven support roles
- Advanced Excel/google sheets skills including pivots, vlookups, ability to build complex formulas
- Mastery of SQL & experience with BI reporting (i.e. Chart.io, Looker) & databases (dimensional & relational), including data ingestion. Python knowledge preferred
- Ability to transform data into a digestible & presentable story based on the audience & confidence & expertise in communicating effectively with a wide-range of audiences
- Bias toward producing output & answering "so what" questions
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Strong ability to devise data-driven solutions to business problems
- Ability to drive impact by thoughtfully tackling open-ended problems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 900 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.