ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Fraud Prevention Manager is responsible for leading a team of associates in detecting & preventing fraud & risk across our Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, Casino & Racing products. The Fraud & Risk Manager oversees the day-to-day prevention operation & requires a proficient understanding of existing & emerging risks within online gaming or related industries. Fraud & Risk Managers must pass required licensing as mandated by various state gaming & racing regulatory bodies.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Lead & manage the fraud prevention team & daily prevention operations.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, improve processes, automate tasks & develop new solutions while balancing customer & operational impacts.
- Work with cross-functional teams across FanDuel for collaboration on fraud risks, investigations & regulatory reporting.
- Participate in operational forecasting, scheduling & capacity planning.
- Assist in creating & maintaining standard operating procedures & policies.
- Develop, track, & report on KPIs.
- Oversee team productivity & provide continuous constructive feedback & coaching.
- Manage recruiting efforts to identify top quality candidates that continuously raise the performance bar.
- Assist with ad hoc fraud escalations, investigations, related projects/assignments & cross-functional support as necessary.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5 years of fraud experience in daily fantasy sports, online gaming or related industries preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct experience managing multi-tiered teams preferred.
- Bachelors degree in related field required.
- Passionate in helping others learn & grow.
- Proficient knowledge of online gaming fraud schemes & categories as well as common fraud prevention strategies & systems.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, communication, organizational, problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of the entire chargeback workflow.
- Ability to communicate with technical & non-technical stakeholders at various levels across multiple business units.
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry a plus.
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & gaming regulatory bodies.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.