An opportunity has arisen to join a very successful & innovative Media/Technology business in the Finance department, this is a fantastic chance to join a rapidly expanding forward thinking organization with great growth prospective.
- Direct & coordinate the activities of the Administration & Finance & Control Department
- Ensure processes, procedures & activities in the areas of administration, budgeting & finance
- Coordinate & prepare statutory financial statements & fulfill related tax returns
- Coordinate & support in preparing entries in general ledger as well as sub-ledger
- Ensure the timely & correct processing of reports, forecast & final budgets to General Management & group-CFO, accompanying them with variance analysis reports
- Monitor the company's financial sphere by preparing cash flow reports & managing relations with credit institutions in accordance with group-CFO
- Oversee & manage treasury & the cash management activities
- Support General Management in defining & implementing guidelines & tools for planning, & cost controlling (cost center as well as project cost controlling)
- Support the General Management in HR administration
- Manage AFC team & the external consultants for tax & legal
You will need to be a highly organized individual involved in coordinating, managing & providing management information for different business units.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables & v-lookups
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a Media/Advertising environment
- Team System Accounting Software
- ERP Microsoft Dynamic
- Good numerical skills
- Organization skills
- Analytical ability
- Ability to multitask
- Enthusiastic & motivated
- Be a team player
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- English & Italian languages
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1,200+ people in 50 offices across more than 30 countries