At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Were searching for a Regional Marketing Manager to lead marketing efforts for our Divvy Bikeshare business.The ideal candidate will have municipal or federal government marketing experience; a strong track record of building community marketing programs; & will be comfortable facilitating communication between technical & non-technical stakeholders. You will act as the primary marketing contact for local government partners & will be responsible for developing a cohesive marketing strategy across growth, product & brand marketing to drive acquisition & retention. Partnering with cross-functional teams, you will work closely with central marketing & local operations to ensure all marketing is insight-driven, inspiring, & results-focused.
As a part of our Transit Bikes & Scooters (TBS) team, you will have a meaningful opportunity to expand on our vision to be the most widely used & loved multimodal transportation network in our markets. TBS is in startup mode within a growth-stage company & how we operate in local markets shifts rapidly. Like us, you continuously test & iterate & understand what its like to work in environments where change is constant.
- Set, implement & manage the local marketing strategy to help achieve business targets, while leveraging system-wide growth & marketing campaigns
- This role includes overseeing campaign development, email marketing, social media, events, promotions & media strategy to drive membership & ridership
- Drive project briefs & cross functional regional projects from end-to-end
- Interface regularly with city stakeholders on development & approval of local campaigns; pitch campaigns & facilitate consensus among external stakeholders
- Act as primary cross-functional lead across multiple teams including operations, growth, creative & product; drive alignment between internal & external teams
- Set regional goals in partnership with government partners & regularly track performance against those
- The work responsibilities of this role are expected to take place based on the Central Time Zone
- 6+ years experience in marketing, ideally across multiple functions
- Experience working with state or local government clients
- Strong track record of building local & community marketing programs for acquisition & retention focused brands
- Expert cross-functional collaborator -- youll need to influence & collaborate from afar with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent communicator who can drive consensus & articulate recommendations & trade-offs to senior executives
- Project management experience required
- Ability to manage multiple projects & teams at once
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, try new things & learn quickly
- Ability to manage work & problem solve autonomously
- Client-facing experience required
- Ability to use data to inform decisions through each step of the user funnel
- Adept at seeing patterns & seek out ways to create efficiencies
- Start-up experience ideal, but not necessary
- A deep connection to Lyfts mission & core values
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States & Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food & Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state & local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.