We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator who can execute a comprehensive social media strategy that energizes & grows our digital presence.
Reporting to the Senior Social Media Manager, this role will collaborate with our Social Media Associate, Editorial, Creative, Merchandising & Marketing teams to develop compelling, brand-right content that engages our community; andhelp 1stDibs connect with current & potential customers.
What youll do
- Collaborate with the Social Media Team support & coordinate ongoing calendars for all social media platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube - follow us!)
- Execute all social media operations, including scheduling proactive & reactive content & community engagement across all channels, proper product tagging, linking back to website, etc.
- Assist & report on organic social analytics on a weekly basis, such as post-performance, audience growth, content engagement, conversion & more
- Respond to customer inquiries while embodying the 1stDibs brand voice via all social channels
- Proactive community management across all channels to generate social engagement & conversation, building brand affinity & positive sentiment
- Identify & engage with key community members & potential ambassadors/influencers
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage all social feature requests & opportunities
- Partner with Merchandising, Creative, & the Editorial team to manage resources & identify needs to develop on-trend original content
What youll bring
- Previous Social Media Marketing experience preferred, ideally as a Community Manager or Social Media Coordinator
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, & YouTube
- A detail-oriented, adaptable & diligent nature, with an eagerness & ability to tap into your creative side
- A pulse on current trends & a passion for & understanding of the 1stDibs brand voice & audience
- Interest in metrics reporting & analytics
- Impeccable written & verbal communication
- A flair for working with & across multiple internal teams
- Ability to check-in on the weekends for social response/scheduling content
Not a requirement, but a huge plus!
- Understanding of the design, luxury and/or interiors space
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, content production, Photoshop, InDesign
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.