ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
What you'll do:
Working in a full stack product delivery team, you will work on a range of exciting customer facing projects utilizing languages, technologies & platforms that include: iOS: Objective-C, Swift
- 5+ Years of Industry Experience building production software
- Proficiency in Objective-C / Swift for iOS development
- Strong, object-oriented design & coding skills
- An understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Ability to write code that is readable, maintainable, documented, & thoroughly tested.
- Understanding of the concurrency APIs available on Apple's platforms.
- Significant experience developing integrations with RESTful APIs.
- Experience writing appropriate test coverage with XCTest.
- Understanding of modern architecture patterns like Model-View-View Model (MVVM).
- Experience with Git.
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Is comfortable diving in & making changes to many areas of code
- Is comfortable collaborating with other disciplines & stakeholders
- Have experience with reactive programming (Combine, Rx, ReactiveSwift, or the like).
- Have experience with GraphQL & Apollo
- Have experience with continuous build systems.
As a software engineer with a passion for operating in a full stack development environment, we are looking for your expertise in one or more of the above technologies, a desire to learn existing technologies across our stack, champion the adoption of new technologies where they will add value, & help deliver great products our customers come to expect from us.
Our engineering teams work in an agile environment, but it's the autonomy & empowerment given to our full-stack teams that's the big difference. We utilize methods for delivery, quality & collective improvement that work for them, not a one size fits all approach. That's what allows our teams to deliver on a constant cycle without external dependencies.
What you get in return:
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K with company contribution match
- Generous healthcare plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.