Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 100 global organizations by reducing companies security risk & increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the worlds best & most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful & controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we arent afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, & Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
Synack is searching for an energetic & analytical rising star to help take us to the next level of growth. The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting the strategy, execution & daily operations of the lead management process for the business. Attention to detail & an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp & translate marketing performance data into actionable insights for the digital marketing team is a must. In your role as a Synack Marketing Operations Manager, you will be the marketing database expert, with the ability to build segments, support A/B testing & drive conversion rate improvements. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are ready to dive right in, join an energetic team, & take their careers to the next level! Sound interesting? Keep reading...
Heres what you'll do
- Support the strategy, design, execution & operations of the lead management processes for the business
- Manage the marketing database to ensure proper database segmentation, hygiene, & marketo/salesforce integration
- Partner with marketing program managers (Digital, Event, & Field Marketing) to build email campaigns in support of marketing & sales initiatives.
- Provide guidance & drive the execution of marketing automation with specific focus on lead nurture in partnership with marketing program managers & sales operations
- Analyze existing data & information, as well as historical trends in order to provide early insights into marketing program performance
- Optimize conversions of website traffic & landing pages
- Develop behavioural based lead nurture email cadences
- Enable efficient lead scoring & campaign performance tracking in alignment with sales initiatives
- Proficiency with website supporting tools, including: Wordpress, Google Analytics, SEO tools & Adwords
Heres what youll need
- Bachelors degree in a business related or technical field such as Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Data Science; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience
- Marketo Expert Certification, 4+ years experience
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- An analytical mindset with the ability to deliver insights from data
- 4+ years database management & segmentation experience
- Strong leadership skills that encourage teams to align to drive maximum market impact
- Stellar interpersonal & writing skills with a high attention to detail
- Highly creative energy with a drive for innovation
- A passion to be great at what you do & enjoy doing it
Its all hands on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack. Join us!
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran st.