Supply Planner at Peloton will be accountable for crafting weekly Supply Plan & building appropriate Inventory level to fully support Pelotons product portfolio. You will drive S&OP process across various product categories, monitor demand/supply trends, & highlight supply & operational risks. You will interface & collaborate with internal teams (Sourcing/Product/Logistics) & external suppliers to ensure timely execution of production, Shipping, Stocking to support Pelotons business objectives.
- Effectively manage weekly planning cycle to build appropriate supply plan across multiple product categories or regions
- Define & build planning models, planning parameters for current or new product categories
- Provide analysis & scenario plans to support weekly S&OP process, & articulate recommendations to supply chain team highlighting Service, Inventory & Logistic cost impact or tradeoffs
- Identify & resolve supply shortfalls by working with suppliers & sourcing team to formulate actions plan to avert stock out
- Review & reconcile Production schedule vs. Supply plan & make supply chain optimization recommendations such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, supply reduction
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/constrains/process gaps & drive corrective actions
- Partner with Finance & Marketing to validate demand plan & extract demand insight
- Facilitate in documenting supply chain planning processes & workflows
- Develop reports related to POs, Supply commit schedules, Inventory, Forecast accuracy & other KPIs
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field of study
- 4+ years of Demand & Supply Planning experience
- Prior experience in S&OP management, scenario modeling, & comfortable building data models with large data sets
- Understands consumer product manufacturing, sales, & direct to consumer distribution
- Ability to work effectively & creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred
- Experience in Netsuite, E2Open, & SQL knowledge is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live & on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation & curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive & socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient & addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city byCrainsand is consistently named among the most innovative companies byFast Company. Pelotons investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, & Kleiner Perkins. Learn more atonepeloton.com.