Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, & more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, & responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
Jackpocket is looking for a detail oriented & focused individual to join our team as a Ticket Processor. This position is at our processing facility in Washington, D.C. & will report directly to the Operations Manager. This is an entry level position with room for growth! Training will be provided. The ideal candidate will be able to work 3 to 4 shifts per week from 7:00am to 3:00pm or 3:00pm to 10:30pm & MUST be available for at least one weekend shift. Shifts are subject to scheduling changes.
- Carry out administrative tasks related to lottery operations
- Handle all aspects of ticket order processing
- Perform other duties as required
Required skills & abilities:
- Excellent verbal communication & active listening skills
- Ability to anticipate high volume of orders
- Ability to operate & quickly learn our proprietary software system
- Ability to cross collaborate with our retail team
Education & experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous retail or administrative experience preferred
This is a part-time non-exempt position paying $14.00 per hour & eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.