iCapital Network is looking for an experienced & talented head of Sales Enablement. The Vice President, Sales Enablement is a core member of the marketing team working closely with the iCapital Client Sales & Technology teams in the development of a comprehensive understanding of the efficacy of the marketing & sales effort, driving growth & increasing efficiency using (Salesforce.com) & Business Intelligence tools (e.g., HubSpot, HighSpot, Geopointe)
In addition, this individual will create a competitive intelligence discipline within iCapital, establishing a method for the collection & analysis of information to understand & anticipatecompetitiveactivity & market disruptions as an essential contribution to our ongoing business strategy.
This role will provide the right candidate with a chance to demonstrate creativity & contribute directly to the achievement of iCapitals key strategic priorities. He/she/they will shine in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that values high-quality analysis & thoughtful, informed & creative decision-making models.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Create actionable sales tools & analytics, primarily using CRM data & competitive intelligence data sets. These analytics range from targeting lists for a specific campaign to identifying high level opportunities.
- Provide predictability & monitoring via creation & ownership of leading/lagging sales metrics reports & dashboards
- Create ad-hoc reporting for senior management, & collaborate on drawing insights, in order to support territory realignments, sales opportunities & goals.
Actively maintain the accuracy & completeness of the CRM data in order to support sales & marketing initiatives.
- Identify credible & comprehensive sources of market & target data, negotiate associated vendor contracts & manage integrations.
Interpret the needs of the sales & marketing teams & translate them into best-in-class tools by working collaboratively with technology, operations & sales.
- Develop understanding of CRM best practices for Sales team & help implementation & training
- Work towards the goal of having the CRM system be an efficient tool for the entire organization & help them use it to achieve their goals.
- Support a wide range of departments on the Client Solutions team (Independent & Enterprise Solutions) initially domestically, & internationally as our corporate footprint expands.
- Evaluate, configure, & optimize CRM systems to ensure process adoption, robust data collection, & reliable reporting; manage task automation & integration of apps/tools
- CMO & SVP, Channel Marketing & SVP Head of Content on the development of tools, analytics & recommendations
- Head of Client, Independent & Enterprise Solutions
Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated expertise in support of growing & dynamic sales groups utilizing salesforce.com & associated technologies
- Experience as a sales performance analyst in the financial services sector
- Confident & collaborative solution developer
- Strong writing, editing, & excel skills, for the development of analyses & recommendations
- Ability to work independently & manage complex development projects
- Firm understanding of FINRA rules & regulations
- Familiarity with content management systems
- A strong IT affinity & an instinct for complex business processes