Now that we have been using SalesForce on its most straight-forward use-cases, we want to push it a couple steps higher & use it to make all our processes frictionless & our reportings automated. We are recruiting an Administrator with experience on SalesForce Lightning to work closely with the Product team & modelize the activity of the company on a Sales, Finance & Tech aspect of things to deliver a best practice implementation. This role is part technical Project Manager, part Administrator & part SalesForce Analyst. You would be in charge of the execution on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance & improvement of our CRM platform.
Your missions will be to:
- Work with the Product Team to understand, map & analyse our current business procedures in relation to Business
- Develop & implement new features defined by the Product Team & needed by the Business Team
- Manage Salesforce data feeds & other integrations
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce environment, including user account maintenance, reports & dashboards, workflows & other routine tasks
- Train internal clients on new developments/technologies
- Evaluate costs & benefits of future development for existing software, present proposals to the main stakeholders.
- Monitor the infrastructure performance & tools adoption
What do we require?
- Background & Skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant
- Proven experience as a SalesForce Administrator in a tech/web company (online advertising is a strong plus) of minimum 2 years
- Fluent in English & ability to work with cross-functional teams
Bonus points if you have :
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification
- Microsoft Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Soft skills
- Strong analytical mind
- Ability to gather & synthesize requirements, create a solution matching said requirements, test it, roll it out & train people on it
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle & prioritize simultaneous requests & manage communication laterally & upwards
- Being able to adapt your speech from Technical to Sales people
- Passionate, innovative, & fast learner: We will provide strong trainings
- Ability to be heavily multi-tasking (involved in a lot of projects & business streams in parallel)
Teads, The Global Media Platform, unites & empowers the best publishers in the world to connect advertisers to an audience of over 1.4Bn people every month. Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver attention & guaranteed outcomes across the marketing funnel.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetization solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 750+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.