This role is tosupport the Regional ICP (Indirect Channel Partner)Sales Manager through sales qualification & the support of ICP regional channel partners from enablement through to deal closure. The ICPSales SupportRole is hybrid in nature being both a Channel Champion & pursuing a 2 tier channel strategy where possible, plus being a direct customer advocate & sales pipeline owner; the ICP Manager owns the quota number for the region & is responsible for building the scalable environment to deliver that number & then continue to grow it in subsequent fiscal periods.
Focused on Spain & Italy, the ICP Sales Support role will assist in onboarding recently recruited Distribution Partners, providing pricing & product support to Distribution & new Channel Partners & being the central point of contact for all channel related requirements.
- Efficiently respond & qualify inbound marketing leads which fall into the ICP Region
- Individually (or through mentoring of nominated partners) conduct the first call of high level conversations with Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Okta & the On-Demand mode
- Generate new business opportunities through partners to fuel the sales pipeline
- Support EMEA SDR team in defining outbound projects specific to the region
Indirect Channel Partner Sales Support
- Assist in Partner Enablement (owning a number of defined partner relationships)
- Support partner registration & enrolment in Partner Portal plus monitor usage & certifications
- Monitor Free Trial & Developer Leads ensuring Free Trial expiry dates are recorded & prospects contacted regularly to monitor project progress, plus discussing project needs with Developer Accounts.
- Quote, negotiate, & assist the channel partners in closing transactions within a set country/ geography & value (typically <$15k ARR)
- Monitor & track pipeline build through regular SalesForce opportunity inspection & reviews with partners.
- Ensure salesforce is clean for the ICP Region (value, partner & close dates are maintained correctly)
- Convert quotes to Reseller Order Forms, manage Docusign & order submission process
- Manage internal requests coordinating reference calls, speaking engagements, helping to enroll customers for events such as Oktane & Forums, etc.
- Help manage any customer care & escalations that are not premier plus
- Act as team coordinator & be the primary point to access the team (ie for & between ICP Manager, Sales Engineering & supporting players).
- Demonstrated success in a Sales Development Representative role.
- Supporting the Partner eco system within the defined geography of the ICP region
- Able to work remotely from ICP Manager, a real self-starter who can work autonomously.
- Confident demeanour & able to interact at C suite of both partners & potential customers.
- Passion for technology & how it can help organisations compete & thrive in the Digital Aga
- Demonstrated sales experience working for a saas company would be an advantage
- Understanding of & experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on & API-based solutions
- Disciplined in maintaining the CRM system in accordance with Oktas processes
- Strong verbal & written communications skills
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time
- Fluent in Italian & /or Spanish