LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Technical Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for setting clients up for long-term success on LiveRamp products by managing the implementation process for our Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS) Publishers. As the technical & operational quarterback post-sale & pre-account management, you will drive adoption & customer value through client education, training, system configuration, & setup.
To be successful as a Technical Implementations Manager, you should have comprehensive project management knowledge, be highly organized, thrive in & be effective in ambiguous environments, be able to easily communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, & be able to work collaboratively across organizations.
- ATS Implementation: Own the technical relationship through implementation (post-sale / pre-account management), collaborating with the publisher & internal stakeholders to understand business goals & define an implementation strategy.
- Youll work with publishers who range from highly technical to internet novices on setting up RampID/ATS deployments.
- Youll customize JS & create ATS tags to be deployed on publisher sites - for some publishers we may do the majority of the coding & then present to them for code review.
- Advise on general best practices with JS/Pre-Bid implementation -- help publishers in validating setup.
- Answer questions about LiveRamp identity graph. Youll be the publishers LiveRamp technical expert.
- Post Implementation Support - youll work with live publishers to make sure their implementation is successful & as optimized as possible. Youll troubleshoot technical issues & maintain relationships with the publishers technical counterparts.
- Addressability Product Technical Support - youll work closely with Product/BD as we launch & expand new addressability products, such as RampID & our Registration Wall, & help with publisher implementations for these products.
- Global Collaboration - youll work closely with your AD/BD counterparts in the US, EU, APAC.
Your team will:
- Be focused on transforming the advertising / marketing / programmatic ecosystem away from third party cookies & onto LiveRamps person-based RampID via our Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS). This is a massive undertaking & will be transformational to the entire ecosystem for years to come. You will have the chance to make a pivotal contribution.
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, & how they work together
- Familiarity with internet/adtech foundations -- first & third-party cookies, the DOM, HTTP. Experience with pixel placement & implementation
- Willingness & desire to learn & adopt new skills - both technical & non-technical - in order to craft & deliver the best solutions
- Strong verbal & written communication skills both internally & externally. Proactive, thorough, & transparent in communication - people rarely need to follow up with you. You are able to communicate effectively with technical & non-technical folks, from on the ground ops teams to executives.
- Strong critical thinking & problem solving skills -- able to quickly understand & decompose complex questions & concepts.
- Action-oriented & independent with hands-on experience delivering business results. Comfortable working in ambiguous environments.
- Strong project management experience. Have a strong desire to create, implement, & iterate on cross-functional processes that lead to a standardized & extremely positive experience for every customer
- Foundational understanding of both the GDPR & CCPA privacy regulations
- Ability to travel as necessary (post pandemic)- 10%
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.