We are looking for a creative, customer-driven Senior Product Manager to join our Core Benefits team to help re-imagine & scale the Benefits experience.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 200,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
As part of Gustos Core Benefits team, you will collaborate with a team of engineers, designers, & data scientists to redefine & shape the heart of our Benefits experience.
We are looking for an analytical & empathetic Product Manager to join our team & create seamlessly automated & simplified workflows. Youll have freedom to work closely with customers, partners & a dedicated team of engineers to explore, iterate, & build the future you strongly believe in. Youll bring your passion for problem solving, automation, & beautiful processes to create delightful experiences for Customers & Internal Teams.
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- Spend time with our Gusties, & target customers & learn deeply about their needs & jobs-to-be-done
- Identify emerging technologies & industry trends, build business cases, & define product vision & strategy
- Partner with engineering, design, & data science to ship solutions that delight Gusties & partners, & make measurable impact on the business
- Continuous stakeholder research to identify & prioritize initiatives that improve our products & services across innovative big bets & continuous incremental improvements
- Understand & improve key product & business metrics.
- Regularly take risks & make calculated tradeoffs
- Be an owner of products & partners, end to end
Heres what we're looking for:
- 4+ years of hands-on product management or similar experience
- An empathetic approach & eagerness to help solve customer & team problems
- A proven track record of building products customers love in rapidly scaling companies
- Experience managing external partners & vendors to ship product functionality
- A high level of comfort with data & 1st principles problem solving
- The ability to paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams & senior leaders
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, & have deep empathy for our customers
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial & personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gustos compensation philosophy & benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $132,000/yr to $184,00/yr in Denver & most remote locations, & $165,000/yr to $223,000/yr in San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience & expertise, & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.