Peloton's VP of Global Talent Development will be responsible for talent recruitment & on-boarding strategy for Peloton Instructors. This includes training, recruitment, on-boarding & individual performance support for all instructors.
- Maintain Pelotons best in class approach to developing new instructors in all of Pelotons global markets.
- Gathers feedback on new team members & helps to develop them to optimal performance.
- Work with talent leadership team to identify gaps in instructor group & help to recruit, onboard & train all new members of the team.
- Responsible for developing/maintaining budget management of all cost centers related to instructor casting/training.
- Candidate must have experience in casting talent, working on a multi-faceted training plan that enables their expertise in the fitness world & on-air presence to shine.
- Develops recruitment efforts, worldwide. Leverages connections for direct recruitment of potential Peloton talent as well as third party agent/manager relationships..
- Responsible for delivering specific performance feedback for all developing talent in the Peloton family of instructors. Must have the ability to clearly articulate feedback & to develop an action plan for each instructor.
- Individual must work across Organizational boundaries handling community feedback & key partner feedback around instructor performance.
- 10+ years experience in content/media.
- 10+ years in talent management, casting or training.
- Strong leadership presence.
- Experience in development & execution of casting/training strategy.
- International talent experience preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.