The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. The brand is known for inspiring people to be the best versions of themselves anywhere, anytime. Our mission is to use technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Pelotons values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Take risks, fail fast & learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best & get out of the way. Think & act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy & creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse & inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent & listen. Presume trust & be transparent.
Peloton is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help raise awareness & acquire clients for its Corporate Wellness team. This individual will help execute Pelotons external marketing strategy for the new business area, which is exploring the exploding corporate wellness market. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B marketing space. They will focus on our marketing & communications efforts with employers, benefits providers & health systems. This individual contributor will work with multiple stakeholders internally to help plan & execute outings, events, & campaigns to drive awareness of our Corporate Wellness offerings.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who is a strong team player/collaborator, gets things done, & is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Work with Membership Experience team to use existing functionality to drive engagement
- Create campaigns & events to help grow awareness of the Corporate Wellness business, both to potential & existing partners & their employees/members
- Assist in the development & implementation of external marketing plans
- Work with Data Science & Sales teams to review sales funnel data & plan activities based on results
- Coordinate project planning with the internal Creative & Marketing teams
- Partner with the Inside Sales & Sales team to coordinate messaging & support team goals
- Collaborate with internal Creative team, Account Management, Brand, Data Science & Member Experience teams
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Understanding of corporate benefits & reimbursement programs
- Experience marketing to employees or health plan members through a third party (the employer or health plan)
- Results driven. Proven track record of revenue-driving results
- Can do attitude. Ability to quickly pivot between projects & priorities & thrive in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative. Comfortable working with individuals across functional groups, with strong written & interpersonal skills
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.