Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will be working across our sales channels (field, industry, partnership & demand generation), Business Product Development & Solutions Architecture to deliver innovative solutions to prospective clients. Serving as a client-facing technical voice, youll be responsible for providing invaluable insight & developing rapid prototypes to our potential customers. You will also be involved in continuously helping to standardize & improve our platform.
- Serve as technical architect & developer for new uses cases & new integrations as we prospect clients
- Work with the sales teams to manage & present demos, provide technical assessment of client needs & determine requirements
- Partner with Business Product Development to maintain & standardize use cases & best practices
- Immerse yourself in Unqork ecosystem, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive & complementary technologies & vendors & how to position Unqork in relation to them
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded & enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving customers & delivering a great product
- You pay attention to the details
- You are constantly thinking about how we can continuously improve the platform
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, & self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn & excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet & not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we're looking for:
- 5-7 years of industry experience, minimum 2 years in a pre-sales environment
- Proven ability to work with clients: designing specifications, prototyping, presenting
- Experience architecting & building scalable web applications
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, etc.
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs & other web services
- Relational or other database query experience
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.