Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
Behaviour islooking for an experienced & talented UI designer to design & shape unique, user-centric products & experiences. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions & to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth & intuitive interaction.This individual will work in close collaboration with the Creative Director, Product Managers, Art Director, UI designers & the Programming team.
- Conceive & create the visual content associated with the variousdigitalsolutions interfaces (Voiceinterface, 3D environments,Augmented Reality, VR, MR, Mobile, Responsiveweb, Desktop)
- Transform wireframes into highly detailed mock-ups andproduction ready graphicalassets
- Complete research & gather data before taking on a new task in order to insure efficient management & reaching the objectives through a proper understanding of the app's graphical requirements, by having at hand the necessary reference material, & by clearly understanding the artistic direction & the technical requirements
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agilemultidisciplinaryteams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters & UX designers.
- Create, improve & use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, & effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Present & defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap aswell as your own design thinkingand fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself & your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards
- Ability to use Persuasion Designtechniques & Game Mechanics.
- 2 to4years of experience inGraphicDesign (or equivalent), more specifically in the development of interfaces & menu stylization
- Diploma in Graphic Design and/or Interaction Design or related field
- Strong experience designing UI & UX for applications - A knowledge of full stack & front-end development approach is a must
- Experience using tools such as Adobe XD/Axure, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator,Figma
- Have a good understanding ofusability,typography, colour theory, layout design
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great people & communication skills to work with our customers to meet their needs & vision
- Able to work in a multidisciplinaryteam
- Passionate about everything digital
- A passion for resolving user pain points through great design
- A brain wired for both creativity & analytical thinking
- Experience with the Unity Engine or Unreal is a plus