KATERRA is a technology company transforming property development, design, & constructionfrom start to finish. We are building an entirely new kind of company that brings together expertise in design, technology, material sourcing, manufacturing, & construction as a single integrated offering.
With this unique approach, we have the opportunity to design & build beyond compromise. Beautiful, efficient, sustainablewe can do it all. The era of design concessions is over.
At KATERRA , we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA s cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes. KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences
Sales & Marketing Specialist
We are seeking an outstanding sales & marketing professional to join our team. This individual will work closely with partners across the company in support of business goals. You will support our business development & marketing needs including architectural presentations, graphics, & both external/internal collateral needs. You will have exceptional graphic design skills & have an audience-first mindset.
This is a great opportunity to grow along with an exciting, young company & drive development of a world-class sales & marketing program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to important client proposals & pitch materials to win new business.
- Create marketing campaigns, coordinating with external consultants & internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop branding strategy of company core values.
- Collateral development & support.
- Draft & edit content as needed to support the above-mentioned areas of focus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in communications, graphic design, (or possibly architecture) preferred.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite
- Business development support experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 3-8 years experience in the design or construction industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Bias for action.
- Ability to self-solve.
- Comfort with both strategy & execution.
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills.
- Highly motivated, with aspirations for career growth.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment working with multiple cross functional teams.
- Initiative to execute on self-guided, special initiative projects.
- Flexibility to evolve with various challenges & directions as new projects & initiatives unfold.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, dynamic work environment.
- Disciplined work ethic with great attitude & energy.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.