Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, & act on experience data, also called X-data. The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, & entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee & brandon one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 & 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, & build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, & together we will accelerate XM & power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas & growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, & provides a fun, flexible & inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Customer Success organization is at the heart of our business. Our team members are focused on building & maturing our customers Experience Management programs to drive measurable business impact & meaningful improvements to the human experience. Our mission is to tangibly transform our customers organizations, leading to increased retention, growth & maturity, & ultimately building our customers into lifelong Qualtrics champions. We do this through a deep understanding of our customers & their industries, & by optimizing solutions to address their individual challenges utilizing the Qualtrics platform. We touch every phase of the customer lifecycle & work internally to innovate & drive action for our customers.
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers renew & expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities & are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are resourceful when facing challenges, & refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
||Jenny Liebis a Principal Customer Success Consultant in Qualtrics' Provo, Utah office. She holds a Bachelors in Business Administration, with a focus in Computer Information Systems & Management from James Madison University, & a Masters in Business Administration from the University of Texas at Austin.Read more about Jenny's story to see a day in the life of a current CSM.
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field.
- 6+ years experience in a combination of consulting, strategy, operations, product management or an equivalent field. Prior experience in management consulting or an advisory role in a related industry is preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully build scalable business operations, track, prioritize, & drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end. This position is expected to utilize data & metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders & external clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity & complexity. Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs & to communicate & present to Senior Management effectively.
- Ability to consider implications beyond individual customers, thinking holistically about the industry & Qualtrics partnership with the customer business, & anticipating needs for increasing product performance & utility for customers.
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees & their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories