TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia & Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits & present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants & diners.
Through TheFork (website & application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire & enable people to confidently discover, experience & share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business & how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers & our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
We are looking for a Product Manager, to work on the demand side of our business, very close to our users, to continue to change the way people dine out.
You are the ideal candidate for this role, if you enjoy building products that people love & create massive impact in a fast-growing environment.
Come shape the future of dining out with us!
What you will do:
This role, at the crossroads of B2C & B2B, requires a true passion for solving user problems in complex regulatory environments.
- You will learn how to design & build category-leading products that solve customer problems in a way that works for our business
- Work closely with our Design & Technology teams to deliver on new features & products, from ideation to roll-out, with the right level of quality & according to schedule. This involves planning sprints, writing user stories, testing output, project managing delivery... as well as continuously improving our work processes through retrospectives & engagement with the team.
- Define OKRs & drive accountability on the execution.
- Engage with customers & internal teams (Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Customer Service...) to ensure a perfect match between their needs & our solutions, in line with our overall business strategy.
- Maintain competition watch to ensure we keep a good understanding of our business landscape.
- Provide vision & direction to the Agile development team & stakeholders throughout the project & create requirements.
- Work with other Product Managers on cross-team initiatives; identify dependencies along the product chain.
- Define & analyze metrics to track product performance, extract new learnings & prioritize relevant changes.
Who you are
- 2+ years experience in product management
- You have a strong bias for action
- Attention to detail & critical thinking
- True obsession for customers & a passion for the restaurant industry
- You understand technology, but start thinking from the needs of end users
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, & company leaders in a constructive & collaborative relationship. Having held an engineering/design role in the past is a big plus.
- You are a do-er & a problem-solver. You enjoy overcoming barriers & helping the team win.
- You have an analytical & data-driven approach in day-to-day work
- You can develop great relationships with colleagues & stakeholders, & balance collaboration & speed of execution.
- A careful listener, you can communicate clearly, precisely & with authenticity.
- Spanish & English are a must. Knowledge of other languages, a plus (notably French, Italian).
- You thrive in an international setting
- You know how to work remotely
- Location: Buenos Aires office. (located in Belgrano)
What we offer
- Attractive Compensation Package
- Health Insurance, Family plan
- Welfare program
- Sponsoring of sport/health activities