CareDox is hiring a Senior Product Manager to design B2B products for school districts & care providers to manage the healthcare of children across the country. The Sr. PM will be an expert in user & market research, build the business strategy, develop the product, ensure an excellent user experience & design, & finally use analytics to constantly grow & iterate on the product. Youll work across teams, including Product, Design, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, & Executive teams to ship a quality product to our consumers.
CareDox's mission is to improve children's health with technology that efficiently connects schools, families, & healthcare providers. Our solution includes in-school health services (flu shots, checkups, chronic disease management) & our school-centered digital health platform, enabling HIPAA & FERPA-compliant digital health charting, chronic disease management, & immunization compliance reporting. The CareDox team is working hard to drive world-class health outcomes for American public schools districts through health technology & preventative care.
- Become a subject matter expert on the market & users (school districts and/or healthcare providers)
- Build & manage the go-to-market strategy using data & KPIs. Youll make the case for why our users will want to adopt our product.
- Manage the end-to-end product build.
- Own & manage the product end-to-end development process (sprints, backlog grooming, story planning, & system impact analysis)
- Youll figure out the needs of the market, create the solution, come up with the strategy for what we want to achieve, & determine the user flow to build the wireframe.
- Manage & grow a team of Product Managers
- Build the product prototype with our team of engineers & designers. Youll ensure the entire team understands & is working towards the product vision.
- Make sure to ship the product on time & bring it to market
- Drive & sustain growth by continuing to monitor user adoption & iterate on the design
- Keep improving the design to always stay ahead of the needs of our consumers using KPI
- A leader who can inspire a shared vision
- Able to handle competing demands from all stakeholders & prioritize their needs
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment that will consistently challenge you
- An excellent multi-tasker, detail oriented, creative at problem solving, & eager to solve challenging problems.
- A strong communicator (excellent verbal & written skills)
- 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role at a Product or SaaS company (bonus for experience in a multi-sided marketplace)
- An ability to create user adoption for workflow management tasks
- Strong user research & market analysis skills
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize products, features & tasks against business & user goals
- Experience creating & managing rolling Product Roadmaps
- An ability to work in a cross-functional environment with Product, Design, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing & Executive
- Familiarity & comfort with Agile Scrum (sprints, backlog grooming, story planning, & system impact analysis)
- Experience with analytics & data driven decisions
- Experience with tools that help analyze users behavior & plan product features