Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with a focus on forecasting, planning & financial modeling who will help the company make decisions that will drive performance, directly leading to the accomplishment of our annual goals. Partnering across departments with sales, product, finance, operations, & engineering, the Sr. Analyst will analyze, project, & interpret financial results & metrics when compared against budgets & forecasts & provide data-driven insights that help define business strategy, product roadmap & go to market plan, & enable innovation across the organization.
- Produce & analyze monthly & quarterly reporting on Yexts financial performance including revenue, expenses, compensation, headcount & key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Build/manage models to project revenue & other financial metrics
- Partner with executive leadership to understand each departments future growth in revenue & expenses
- Prepare analysis on key financial statement accounts, identify fluctuations & follow-up with appropriate financial contacts to obtain explanations of variances
- Summarize results of analysis for monthly presentation to senior & executive management. Participate in preparation of various analytical reports for distribution to executive management
- Assist with budget & forecast preparation & analysis
- Review & analyze monthly spending vs. budget
- Gain a deep understanding of business drivers & fundamentals to help solve complex business problems throughout the company
- Work cross functionally to define key metrics that will drive our business & help us measure our progress
- Assist in various finance led ad-hoc requests from the CFO & senior management
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 3-5 years of related business experience
- MS Excel mastery required (with experience in building financial models, analyzing financial data & preparing financial reports)
- Ability to work independently & lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Superior critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical & organizational skills, attention to detail & ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Data visualization & demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights & influence decision making
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical & technical accounting / finance skills
- CPA certification preferred but not required
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.