SeedInvest is looking to tokenize startup equity & open up these opportunities to everyone. As a Software Engineer at SeedInvest, youll be responsible for creating brand new user experiences & iterating on them for both startups & investors. You can become an expert not just in software engineering but also in startups & startup fundraising.
What youll work on
- Owning, building, maintaining, & iterating on whole areas for the SeedInvest platform such as re-imagining the investors experience or re-think our marketing efforts.
- Help set & maintain professional standards for the entire engineering organization, with a keen eye towards security & code quality
- Help improve the team through better practices while delivering value to our customers on time & on budget
- Owning full lifecycle of development from requirements gathering through QA, launch, & iterations
- Leading fellow teammates & engineers
- Helping figure out how to create security tokens in a compliant manner & help shape the future of securities
What youll bring to SeedInvest
- 7+ years of experience with software development
- Strong problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong communication & conflict resolution skills
- 1+ year leading an engineering team
- Prior experience with a startup
- Prior experience working in product teams for consumer-facing products
SeedInvest is a leading equity crowdfunding platform that provides individual investors with access to vetted startup investment opportunities. SeedInvest was instrumental in the passage of the 2012 JOBS Act, which changed 80-year-old U.S. securities laws to make it possible for entrepreneurs to raise capital over the Internet. SeedInvest has funded over 150 startups & boasts a rapidly growing network of over 250,000 investors. SeedInvest has had over 40,000 startups apply to raise capital since inception & has accepted less than 1% of those companies to feature on the platform. The company was recently featured on the 2018 Inc. 500 List as the 4th fastest-growing financial services company in America.
In March, 2019 Circle Internet Financial. acquired SeedInvest. Circle is a global crypto finance company built on blockchain, powered by crypto assets, & dedicated to helping people & institutions create & share value globally. Circle's suite of products enable customers to send & receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in & trade crypto assets. Circle is backed by $250 million from Goldman Sachs, Baidu, IDG, Breyer Capital, General Catalyst, & other leading global investors.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.