Dignio is one of Norways most exciting health-tech companies at the moment, & the interest in our solutions has greatly increased in the last few years on an international level. With a holistic approach, we are delivering innovative solutions within healthcare technology which have an incredible impact on patients health & life quality.
Through our market-leading platform Dignio Prevent, we are connecting patients with doctors & other healthcare workers through Connected Care, where the patient is more involved in their personal health. Independent research shows that our solutions have very positive effects on the patients & the public health sector.
Since our start in 2010 we have come a long way, but our mission has just started, & we are now scaling up our organization to build the healthcare solutions of tomorrow.
To help us build a rock solid platform both for development & production, we are seeking a tech lead & architect that will be responsible for our technology platform end-to-end. Youll be instrumental for driving continuous improvement of our infrastructure & technical security, & be involved in evolving the full stack platform to stay on top of competition. You will work closely with the CTO & the developers.
- Be the driving force in the continuous improvement of our technical platform & architecture together with our skilled team of developers
- Be responsible for end-to-end suitability of our technology
- Be responsible for cybersecurity on our platform
- Ensure that our production environment meets the requirement for security & availability across the operating countries
- Ensure that the development environment is efficient & supports high-quality standards
- Be our go-to resource of open source technology, always staying updated on tech relevant to the company
- Ensure that our architecture & technology is properly documented & approved