All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a late stage start-up that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
- Manage the supply chain processes to ensure on-time deliveries of physical inventory
- Run & organize our delivery appointment schedule software; ensure accurate communication between suppliers & Boxed fulfillment centers
- Lead the Boxed charge-back program
- Manage the Over, Short, Damage process with receiving & vendors
- Monitor for data discrepancies between production reporting & inventory systems & resolve inconsistencies
- Manage the end to end process for vendor returns
- Ensure proper documentation is collected for all vendor discrepancies
- Analyze trends in vendor performance & propose & execute ideas to improve on-time shipment rate
- Manage processes to disposition obsolete inventory
- Understand & take part in replenishment functions like generating POs & managing inventory levels
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain operations or equivalent
- Proficiency in excel & SQL highly preferred
- Experience or training in leading process improvement projects preferred
- Self-starter, creative thinker & organized problem solver
- Great executive communication skills; clear, detailed & organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly-collaborative, entrepreneurial & high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task & implement high priority initiatives
- High attention to detail & the ability to audit her/his own work for accuracy & quality with minimal hand-holding
- Ability to efficiently plan, prioritize & manage numerous projects & tasks simultaneously
- Be able to handle large number of vendor communications & stay organized
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang, Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC.
Wed love to meet you, so apply today!