Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence & early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The bioinformatics team is looking for an experienced & energetic software release manager to drive the release of algorithms & applications that are central in Guardant Health's diagnostic performance.
In this role, you will leverage product & program management practices & agile software development methodology to plan, coordinate, & lead deployments of frequent major product releases & patches in a regulated environment.
You understand the principles behind best software development practices & can guide people to stay true to those principles. You combine customer empathy & your passion for moving fast to deliver high quality releases that benefit our patients & customers & motivate our engineers.
As a member of the bioinformatics team, you will:
- Coordinate release activities including documentation, testing, training, deployment & post-deployment support
- Drive releases through challenges by managing scope, timeline & escalation of issues to technical leads, & product managers.
- Collaborate with product management to define what features will be included with each release
- Collaborate with DevOps & Software Quality teams to confirm the quality of release with stakeholders & ensure proper release documents are in place
- Help maintain software development procedures, best practices & guidance documentation
- Communicate to stakeholders status updates & release notes
In addition, you bring:
- 5+ years of software project & release management in an agile environment
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, release process & post release support practices
- Understanding & hands-on experience with DevOps practices
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Experience in regulated environments (e.g. FDA, CLIA, GCP, etc.) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs