Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- As Product Manager, your role is to build a product which solve major challenges faced by IT departments in order to increase satisfaction of millions of end users.
- Based on customer feedback & your personal experience you elaborate user stories, assess value, develop cases & prioritize stories, epics & bugs to ensure team is creating maximum value in alignment with product strategy.
- You lead the ideation & the launch of new product capabilities with the help of our UX designers & engineers.
- You participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives & demos.
- You document new features & train Nexthink partners, sales engineers & consultants about new releases.
- You follow our competitors & keep up to date with the industry.
- Function: Information Technology, Product Management
- Seniority: Mid-senior level
- Strong understanding of the Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 operating system & related technology stack, including SCCM, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365.
- Good experience as workplace architect, solution owner, service delivery manager, IT manager or a similar role in IT organization.
- 3+ years' experience as product manager
- Good understanding of the difficulties to deliver good IT service to large number of end users
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems.
- Experience of working within a development team & being responsible for the value created.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative & fast-paced environment & learning new technologies.
- Previous experience developing a B2B product used by thousands of users is a plus
- Professional-level English, spoken & written. French are a plus.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.