ServiceChannel is the leading cloud-based service automation platform for facilities management. We offer a single platform to source, procure, manage & pay for repair & maintenance services from commercial contractors. ServiceChannel is well established, but even after almost 20 years we still retain the spirit of a startup. We are primed for success & we are currently on a high growth trajectory. We are committed to creating a great product for our customers & a great work environment for our employees to succeed professionally & personally.
We are looking for an experienced ASP.Net full-stack developer to join us in our new office in Pleasanton, CA to help us expand our service offerings & help build our new UI. Our ideal candidate is a professional software engineer with ASP.Net/web application development experience. You are equipped to create well-designed web interfaces resulting in rich, intuitive user experiences, & deliver high-quality, modular code for complex web UI components & pages.
- Build high-performance & scalable Enterprise applications for our core platform
- Apply modern software development methodologies, i.e. agile, TDD, etc.
- Design large-scale systems, data modeling, & storage for large applications
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional experience in building consumer/business web applications
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience working with & scaling relational databases (SQLServer, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with API development (i.e. REST, JSON, XML, GraphQL, SOAP)
- Understanding of the SDLC & tooling (GIT, branching/merging, build systems, CI technologies)
- Experience deploying applications to Azure or AWS
- Experience with Agile software development
- Team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- React/Redux experience
- Experience building microservices
- Experience with TeamCity/Jenkins
Why Work for Us?
Our work environment is dynamic, collaborative, & entrepreneurial - We are firm believers in working to live & not living to work. Dont get us wrong, we work hard & do what it takes to get the job done, but we value a healthy work/life balance & have a lot of fun along the way. Our company is filled with foodies, music lovers, travelers & sports nuts. We are looking for energetic, positive, creative problem solvers who dont mind digging in & getting their proverbial hands dirty.
In addition to striving to create the best possible environment for our ServiceChannel team members, we also support them outside of work as well through generous medical, dental, & vision insurance, life insurance, 401k with match, a flexible time-off policy, & paid parental leave. Our greatest benefit, however, is our amazing ServiceChannel team!