We are seeking a dynamic marketing leader motivated to change lives by democratizing access to medical expertise. RubiconMDs eConsults allow primary care clinicians to gain insights from medical specialists, so they are empowered to make better decisions for their patients.
As Director of Marketing, you will own RubiconMDs marketing strategy & execution as we rapidly scale. In this role, you will attract & nurture qualified leads through multi-channel marketing programs with Chief Medical Officers & healthcare executives as your audience. You will gain deep understanding of our customers & ensure that the right message reaches prospects at the right time. The ideal candidate is data obsessed, excited to build a function from the ground up, & excels at identifying the appropriate tactics to achieve measurable company goals.
What Youll Do
- Set strategic objectives for the marketing function aligned to company priorities
- Optimize our marketing automation & lead nurturing processes through email, content, & social channels to achieve qualified lead targets
- Build & carry out a scalable content creation approach (articles, white papers, infographics, etc) & improve website experience to achieve lead generation goals
- Own RubiconMDs value proposition by customer segment, ensuring a consistent message on all materials through our marketing & sales funnels
- Partner with Sales to determine tradeshow strategy; drive increased value from attendance through targeting campaigns pre & post-conference
- Establish analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers
- Bring an A/B testing & optimization framework to each approach, constantly striving to improve past performance
- 4-8 years marketing experience for a B2B SaaS company (role will be Sr. Manager or Director level dependent on experience)
- Hands-on experience in demand-generation approaches including nurture programs, website optimization, email, tradeshows, & content marketing
- Exceptional communicator & storyteller who can match the message to the medium
- Strong analytical skills & proven ability to use data to test & optimize performance
- Comfort making decisions & driving projects forward in a startup environment
- Proficiency in CRM & marketing automation technologies (Salesforce & Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Previous experience working in healthcare preferred
Our Hiring Philosophy
RubiconMDs founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. Its no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. Thats why we hire people with drive & leadership, who are also highly accountableto each other, to the providers we serve, & to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability, & genetics.