LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Managing Sales Director, you will be responsible for managing & developing a senior team of Commercial Leads to solve key challenges for our clients & prospects. The primary function of this role is to lead a team of senior Commercial Leads to meet or exceed a sales goal, aligning with the companys growth. This role requires team leadership, team development, coaching & performance management, as well as a strong focus on enterprise-selling skills. You will participate & lead in client & prospect meetings as well as work cross-functionally with stakeholders & corporate resources as required. You will be responsible for ongoing mentoring & development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring & training new team members on sales process. In this role, you will report on sales activity & forecast to senior sales management.
The role will require strong skills in coaching all aspects of a complex, enterprise deal cycle. This person will work collaboratively with a multitude of different teams, including, but not limited to legal, finance, security, executives, product, marketing, sales ops, talent enablement, & sales development & must be able to develop strong relationships internally. Success will be measured on ability to achieve sales goals, retention, & closing best in class sales talent.
Given the vertical focus, the Managing Sales Director, Retail/CPG will be well-versed in the industry, key player, & trends & events. Our Retail & Consumer Goods (RCPG) team sells into strategic retailers, retail supply, & consumer goods companies. The RCPG team is responsible for selling all use cases powered by our unified platform, including but not limited to - Safe Haven, Activation, Measurement (including D+M) & FBR.
- Own & manage a sales target & book of business selling into enterprise RCPG brands
- Manage, hire, & lead performance conversations with senior team members
- Be a hard, thoughtful worker & strategic, creative thinker
- Have experiences in collaborative, complex, & long deal cycles
- Clear, concise, communicator
- 5+ years of management experience -- both carrying a quota & managing a senior sales team in the SaaS space, ideally within marketing technology
- Proven successful experience in leading a senior sales team
- Proven ability to create high performing teams & lead them to success
- Excellent presentation & executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills especially in seven figure opportunities
- Experience selling into large Enterprise organizations
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Retail/CPG industry experience
- A background in key closing roles (upsell, strategic, new logo, etc.)
- Bachelors degree is strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel 50-75% of the time (post-pandemic)
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.