Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As Business application architect you will bring a key contribution in realizing our mission: to provide the most efficient, appreciated & trusted digital workplace to millions of corporate workers. Your job will cover four main aspects:
- Provide the business application expertise required to build & enhance our product by working with Product Managers & software engineers.
- Use your business application experience to build library of use cases & pre-configured library packs to increase digital employee experience of millions of employees.
- Advise the R&D teams with business application knowledge during the development of our artificial intelligence solutions.
- Collaborate with & advise our Solutions Consulting & Customer Success teams during customer engagements.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
- Function: Information Technology
You are extremely passionate about solving challenging, real-life problems. You are a business application expert with years of experience of delivering business applications to employees & knowledge to quantify business application utilization & satisfaction.
- 5+ years as business application manager, business application architect or a similar role in a large organization.
- Strong experience in implementing & sustaining business application like: SAP modules, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Concur,
- Outstanding communication & teamwork skills, & social awareness.
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally & pragmatically.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback & understand customer pain points.
- Understanding of basic system engineering, information risk & security guidelines, & architecture standards.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative & fast-paced environment & learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken & written.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.