Unified is a leading provider of social advertising services & solutions powered by data & technology. Our proprietary technology is designed to change the business of social by helping brands achieve unprecedented social marketing results. Unified provides expert Managed & Professional Services super-charged by innovative operations & insights platforms, as well as cutting-edge Data Management & Audience Insights solutions. With a range of offerings, we are able to create custom solutions for our clients, tailored to their needs & goals. Headquartered in New York City & with offices in Los Angeles & Atlanta, Unified has managed over $5B in social advertising data for the world's largest brands & agencies & run more than $1B in social advertising campaigns.
For the last four years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge & Crain's as one of the Best Places To Work. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Coordinator to join our fast-growing company & bring a positive attitude & a curiosity to learn to the Account Management Team. Account Coordinators are responsible for working with our team of Account Managers to make our clients happy. This will include: developing campaign strategy & ad targeting, building out client reporting & insights, & supporting our clients through the day to day client interactions with the Account Managers.
Candidates for this position are expected to excel in relationship building, have strong project management skills, a meticulous attention to detail, analytical skills, & the ability to thrive in a fast-moving & challenging environment.
The Account Coordinator position is the first step towards an Account Manager role, & there is high opportunity for growth.
- 1-2+ years of full-time work experience
- Interest in media, technologies, & a desire to keep informed of new trends
- Ability to prioritize duties & meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline & a positive attitude
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work on your own as part of a distributed team
- Experience with, & a good understanding of online advertising
- You are on, & use, social networks frequently
- Strong analytical skills: must have a demonstrated track record of excellence in analytics, either via past work experience and/ or successful completion of analytic coursework
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box & take initiative in order to solve problems as they arise
- You're startup-ready - not looking for a 9-5 job, but you are looking for a rewarding career with high opportunity for growth
Nice to have:
- Expert use of Facebook ads, Twitter ads, or other RTB media buying & optimization tools
- Experience using Excel pivot tables & other presentation software programs, such as Powerpoint
- Experience building presentations & presenting in front of a group of people (whether internal or in front of clients)
- Internship, or full-time position at a tech start-up company
Note to Recruiters & Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies, & will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.