CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
In this role, you will responsible forgrowing CLEARs airport business & transforming airport relationships from vendor to strategic partner. You will introduce technology transformations from curb to gate to continuously improve our partnership with airports. Maintain relationships & negotiate contracts with airports.
What You Will Do:
- Fill & maintain the airport launch pipeline
- Identify airport stakeholders to connect with & propose CLEAR product to
- Lead presentations for each new airport meeting
- Attend airport meetings & speak to our standard operating procedures & minimum requirements for go-live operations
- Negotiate operations with new airports in partnership with operations
- Negotiate physical space for CLEAR enrollment & lane configuration. This includes airport operators, TSA & partner airlines
- Lead both partnership pitches & ultimately the implementation of new products (e.g., concessions / parking, biometric boarding pass) into the field
- Coordinate with TSA to answer product questions, including demonstrating to local Federal Security Directors when needed.
- Negotiate new or renewing airport contracts
- Create business proposals leading up to executed contracts, including financials
- Create internal sensitivity analysis to support recommendation of new or updated financial terms
- Support CLEARs operations team in optimizing ongoing airport stakeholder to improve the member experience
- Lead presentations for existing & new airport meetings
- Collaborate on low NPS CLEAR lanes & propose reconfigurations
- Identify areas for footprint expansion.
- Once identified, work with Procurement / Finance for budget approval for existing expansions requests
Who You Are:
- You have at least 6 years of corporate real estate experience with extensive knowledge of field operations. Airline and/or airport experience a bonus
- Knowledge & experience in the administration & negotiation of lease agreements
- Demonstrated thought leader in your current position in front of government agencies or with other key stakeholders
- You have experience with navigating the federal government, as well as state & local affairs
- Ability to assert while maintaining diplomacy & political awareness
- Proficient with PowerPoint advanced MS Excel & G- Suite
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels within the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, shift priorities, & meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, while exercising sound judgment to make decisions
- Willing & able to travel at least 30% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree required
- MBA or Law degree optional