Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about building meaningful, long-term relationships with our customers that help grow & scale business in the cloud.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the technologies we use, & have experience working with open-source & Linux environments.Reporting to the Director of Customer Success the Associate Customer Success Account Manager will work to grow business on our platform & promote our customers to do more on DigitalOcean.
Our Customer Success teams mission to service our most critical business customers by facilitating adoption, best practice & growth, through onboarding & account management. Customer Success is an integral part of our company. As the voice of the customer, you have the opportunity to influence product decisions that will greatly improve user experience.
This is a unique & exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about propelling growth & increasing adoption of DigitalOcean's product offerings. You'll manage relationships with our business customers, partnering with solution engineers to provide technical expertise & identify & drive migration & expansion opportunities.
What Youll Be Doing:
- You will work with prospect leads (new & existing) as their relationship & growth manager, ensuring that they are getting the resources they need during the upsell cycle.
- Drive & own the customer experience during the onboarding & upsell phase
- Understand & translate customer business goals for long-term success & journey mapping
- You will have the opportunity to help shape & execute a strategy to build mindshare & broad use of DigitalOcean within organizations
- Leverage knowledge of your customers environments to assist other teams in better supporting your customers
- Engage in consistent proactive customer calls & meetings to positively impact loyalty, revenue growth & successful use of platform & products
- Act as a dedicated contact for new customers, answering questions, handling objections, providing advice, & keeping them engaged in the process
- Advocate for customers by capturing & sharing feature requests & other feedback
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to ensure smooth handoffs before & after onboarding
- Proactively monitor & identify usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates
- Work independently within a team & collaboratively
- Champion & advocate for customer requirements within DigitalOcean (be their voice!)
What Well Expect From You:
- Background with infrastructure, Linux, & the cloud ecosystem
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Passion of technology & customer advocacy
- Strong identity for our brand & team culture
- Strong communication skills, with ability to explain technical concepts in clear & concise terms
- Experience in pre & post-sales solutions engineering
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with Kindles & reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC & Cambridge & offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to onboard in-office & take an all-expenses paid trip to our annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Department: Customer Success
Want to learn more about our Customer Success team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!